Items To Bring
Please Do Not Bring
- Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing (such as low risers, shorts, short skirts, tights, leggings, sleeveless, tank or skimpy tops) may not be worn at the center.
- Skirts, shorts, and capri pants must cover the upper legs and knees when you are sitting cross-legged.
- Cell phones and other personal electronic devices may not be used as alarm clocks during the course; they must be deposited with the management upon registration. They will be returned on the last day when the course is over.
- Computers, fitbits, devices that can access the internet, or other electronic equipment
- books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- musical instruments
- personal food items (see Food below for more information)
- tobacco in any form
- non-prescribed drugs
- Scented toiletries or perfumes
- religious or spiritual objects
- jewelry or other unnecessary valuables
NOTE: If you arrive with any of the above items you will be asked to leave them with the management until the end of the course.
A simple vegetarian menu, developed to satisfy the needs of most students, is offered at all courses. Please note, no outside food is allowed at the center and we are unable to accommodate special food requests. However, if you have food requirements because of a medically diagnosed condition such as diabetes or pregnancy, please contact the center immediately to see if we can meet your needs.